Sr. Financial Analyst
Hello! We are Tachus.
We are changing the way people connect to the Internet by putting technology and customer experience at the center of everything we do. If you like righting wrongs and are looking to join a company that is transforming an industry, then you will love what we're about at Tachus. Connecting to the Internet shouldn’t come with strings attached. The big telcos and cable companies of the past are laced with asterisks and conditions. We are working hard to be THE trusted way to stay connected without smoke and mirrors.
We are looking for passionate, unique individuals who thrive in a creative environment and who are bold enough to impact change. Team and community culture is part of the fabric at Tachus and every day we let our curiosity guide us to make a better Internet platform. We take risks, set ambitious goals, and challenge each other to make founded data-driven decisions. Our way of doing things is proven to work since 2018 and now we are entrusted by 20,000+ active and fiercely loyal customers. Learn more about our history here.
About the Position:
Tachus is seeking an outstanding individual to fill the role of Sr. Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate should be an experienced, highly organized, and energetic self-starter with a successful track record of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, the Sr. Financial Analyst will provide support on various financial initiatives consistent with Tachus’ overall business plan and direction. Key areas of focus will include development, automation, and optimization of operational, financial, and organizational reporting and data management. These roles and functions will evolve over time as the company grows, and Tachus is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst who will grow with the company.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be a key part of the Finance team and provide support for all FP&A efforts, including financial and business analysis, annual budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and strategic planning. The Finance team works cross-functionally with other teams within the organization to report financial and operational information.
- Maintain, enhance, and design FP&A reporting resources, and create reports in Salesforce and Tableau for operating analysis across departments.
- Assist with weekly cash forecasting and liquidity management, including intercompany reimbursement transaction reconciliation, as well as bank borrowing and funding requests.
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial and operational reporting.
- Assist in leading the annual budget and forecasting process for all functional areas.
- Support the Finance team in financial modeling and analysis, detailed underwriting and due diligence, and operational and financial reporting.
- Assist with managing the business insurance program relationships and processes.
- Provide support with the procurement process for capital assets (i.e., vehicles), including pricing analysis.
- Assist in leading & creating partnerships with Accounting and HR staff to report monthly expenses and headcount changes across the company’s various departments.
- Proactively improve the accuracy and speed of the reporting process for both operational and financial results.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus, but not required.
- Advanced Excel (including detailed financial modeling) and PowerPoint skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a highly quantitative role – (FP&A, corporate finance, banking, consulting, or related).
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including experience with Salesforce, Power BI, etc.
- Strong analytical, written, critical thinking and quantitative skills. Ability to review complex business issues and develop recommendations to management.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to navigate through various levels of detail – flexibility to dive into details as well as think big picture.
- Ability and aspiration to grow; great interpersonal skills to gain trust and influence across the organization.
- Experience managing and maintaining databases and applications systems and learning new custom programs.
- Proven track record of increased responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This is a full-time position located in The Woodlands, Texas. Relocation will not be provided. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and paid time off.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in working for Tachus, please apply with your resume and cover letter. Please include your salary requirements.