Marketing Coordinator, Digital
Marketing Coordinator, Digital
Tachus is a 100% pure, fiber-optic Internet provider that has been disrupting the market by delivering a simple, fast service with outstanding, Texas-based customer service to tens of thousands of homes & businesses in the Greater Houston area. Team Tachus brings decades of infrastructure, operations, marketing, sales and technology experience with a proven track record of building and growing highly successful businesses. Due to our continued, strong customer growth, we are seeking another highly-motivated individual to join the team!
Summary Job Description
The Marketing Coordinator, Digital will support and execute digital marketing initiatives such as acquisition campaigns that consist of social media, paid digital campaigns, email, SEO, SEM and track ROI. The role will support and cross-train in all facets of the marketing department. This is a highly-collaborative position within a growing team environment.
Come be part of a market distruptor! Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits with medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, in a fun, flexible environment!
- Support and manage the digital marketing efforts, including working with outside web developers, digital agencies, internal teams, and other stakeholders to ensure proper functionality & performance.
- Assist the Marketing Manager, Digital & others in developing and implementing an overall digital strategy for the organization that supports efforts to deliver on revenue goals, engagement, and acquisition of customers
- Maintains marketing changes and updates needed to the company website & social media platforms
- Work with managers & Directors to create and manage effective social media & email campaigns
- Implement and monitor analytics for all digital efforts
- Create and distribute comprehensive, comparative reports on digital activities and use that data for recommendations across the organization
- Serve as quality control and best practices leader for all digital assets across the organization
- Work with outside agencies as needed to develop and implement digital campaigns
- Assists in the analysis of data to report on campaign performance & develop recommendations for improvement
- Support and responsibly manage expense budget and corresponding forecast by channel and market
- Keep current on web and social media trends, innovations, and emergent interactive technologies
- Make recommendations on new features and applications
- Optimize efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developting tech and trends
- Other duties as may assigned
Skills And Experience
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+years or more experience in driving high growth initiatives - specifically for acquisition & retention in the digital space with consumer and/or business products
- Flexible schedule necessary to be able to coordinate and attend marketing events outside normal hours/days
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Familiar use of Hubspot & Salesforce CRM certidication preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter - analytical, detail-oriented and project management skills.
- Expert computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook), Hubspot, Salesforce CRM
- Strong interpersonal and team-relational skills
- Telecommunications, technology experience a plus!
- Thrives in a cross-functional, team-based environment
- Must be able to assume a high level of individual responsibility
- Physical activities include, but are not limited to: climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking and lifting up to 30 pounds
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
This is a full-time position located in The Woodlands, Texas. Relocation will not be provided. To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter. Please include your salary requirements.